Political Action


Political Action

Thank you for visiting the UA Local 777 Political Action section to our website.  The following are helpful links for many of our state and federal politicians as well as a link to the United Association's International Political Action Department Website.

Thank you for your time and support.

Anyone interested in finding out who their CT State Representatives are for the district you live and what bills they might support or not support, please follow the link below.

Simply pick the Town you live in, pick the street you live on and enter your House or Apt. number.

If you decide to email or speak with your State Representative about a bill that concerns the construction industry or organized labor, please let us know what representative and what bill, so we may look into supporting or not supporting this CT State Representative.

Thank You,

Jay More                                                                                                                                                               

Email      jmore@local777.com

Please use this link to find your CT State Representative;



RSS News Feed

Political News